[ihc] BB down :(

Tried to get on the BB and the bulletin board is down for upgrades :(   I'm
suffering withdrawls, especially since first thing tomorrow I'm heading out
for a random backpacking trip (only two of us going, everyone else changed
thier mind at the last minute, but *we* will still have fun!).

Don't know which vehicle we are going to take on the 2.5 hour drive to the
trailhead, I'd like to take the scout, but I will be easier to sway
otherwise since I filled up the tank today and realized that gas is above
$1.50 for regular :(    If the scout is still getting the milage it had been
giving, I don't know if I want to take it for that trip (that'd be $40-$50
in gas by the time I got back here!)  Here's hoping that she'll start
magically behaving now.

Slight O/T, finally got to fly the Cub into a grass strip today (was finally
dry enough, we had just been practicing on pavement instead).  That is one
fun little airplane... anyone got one stashed away in a barn they want to
pull out?

-Ryan

---