[ihc] fan shroud

My 68 800 with a 196 had a fan shroud.  Ryan, I do not
know if it came from the factory, but it looks like it
did. (since I missed the 1 tank on an 800 option!)  I
live in the middle of Florida and do not have a shroud
on my 152, and I took it off my 196.  I lanced my
radiator one day and the truck made it home with no
overheating.  It was a 20 mile drive with three stops
for water-- +/-95 degrees ambient.  My point is, in my
experience, the 4 cylinders cool well (stock fans on each).