[ihc] electric fans, what's the big deal?

Allan E, Tom M, David, others,
      My friend had a problem with his Jag overheating (1990 XJS 12cyl,
130k mi.) and what we did was install a Be Cool Alum radiator.
-Still overheated.
Then we added an electrical gidget that had a temperature probe and was
basically a thermal activated relay.  This was about $26.

So, why not build the factory setup as best you can, make sure everything
works, first, THEN put the $26 junkyard Taurus fan on with a $26
thermoelectric relay, with some heavy power relays ($4 lighting relays 30A
each) and for right around $70, you've got everything?

Tom M, with my built 392 in the Yellow TA, I'm planning on doing just
this...  just have to get the finishing touches on the truck first to get
it working correctly.

-JoelB