RE: [ihc] notification

Ah, shucks... Truth is, I cheated and used tools developed by folks WAY more
clever than me. To wit, "Sam Spade for Windows" (http://samspade.org/ssw/) I
got into it when I wanted to write a scathing, abusive, "threat-of-death"
letter to spammers who had stolen my domain name for their return address
field, and didn't know how to find the SOBs. It's a neat set of utilities,
and "freeware" for anyone interested.

IH content: One of the cursive "Scout" emblems on my new truck is broken in
half, but the PO has some beat-up spares. I've decided to solder up a couple
of "Stout" emblems instead. Question: If I do this, will I still be allowed
admittance to various IH gatherings? Or laughed out and scoffed at? Just
testing the waters. Thanks, -John A.
---