Re: [ihc] Paul's rotors

Jim,

The rotors I used are for W250 models from '81 to '93 and I believe they
were also used on some '80 W200 models depending on what frontend they have.
The Bendix no. is 141664 and Autospecialty calls them AR8323.
The rotor goes on as is, no machining on the rotor wich is nice if you ever
have to replace them again. Only the old hub has to be turned and a spacer
has to be fabricated in order to get the hat-height right.
The best help I had finding these rotors is the Autospecialty catalog I
bought on Ebay for $5. It lists hundreds of rotors with dimensions.
I'll send you some pic's off-list.

Paul