Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:50:28 +0100
From: "Beijer, P.A.C." <p.a.c.beijer@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] 200 rotor conversion

Hi all,

I finally finished the brake rotor conversion for my '74 200 IFS and took it
for a testdrive yesterday. The onobtainable 200 rotors were replaced with
Dodge W250 units. I replaced the wheelbearings and seals  while in there
(Thanks Jim Aos for sending me the seals).
If anyone with a 200 wants to attempt the same conversion I have pictures of
the process that could be a guideline.

Paul