Re: RE: [ihc] T-stat basket case - I respond to my own post

We have an old Farmall 400 with radiator louvers controlled by a
cable-lever getup from the operator platform.  They look just like
vertical mini-blinds.  I understand that the original equipment was an
all-mechanical linkage (no cable).

--
Jim Camery