[ihc] multitude of questions

Hi guys long time no email.  I recently bought Mattmans 70 800b and have some
questions since its not the same as my 64 80.

The oil pan is a double sump type (standard?). The dipstick (in the Engine,
not owner) does not have the little cup on it. the one that should seal
against the tube. When i changed oil I put the six or seven qts per the manual
but it did not register on the dipstick. How long is the ds for the 304 motor
and where does the cup go on the stick (in relation the the wavy section)? I
may not be pushing the stick in far enough.

the dash has two knobs with a "W" on it, one next to light switch and one on
the other side of the steering column. This second knob does not seem to
operate anything and only the driver side wiper works when the left switch is
on.  Are the wiper operated by seperate switches or is the right switch for
the washer fluid bottle?

also Does anyone have a napa part number for an oil pump for the 196 motor?

Any help will be appreciated Thanks
John Q Adams
johnq4ami@domain.elided