Re: [ihc] Timken prices

Thanks for all replies.
When I first came to the bearing shop the guy looked up the price in his
official Timken pricelist and came up with 80 euro incl. tax which is about
$100 with the current conversion rate.  He didn't have one on the shelf so
he had to order it. Next day when I came in  to pick it up I asked for some
discount. He punched some numbers on his calculator and then I had to pay
only 48 euro ($60). Still quite a lot for a bearing but if I hadn't asked I
would have had to pay  $40 more. Next time I'll try to find another source.

Paul