[ihc] Wiper arms

Joel,

Thanks for the offer of the RHD windshield frame.  I'll keep it in mind,
but "Scout" is a foreign word in the boneywards down here.  One place
said that they hadn't had any International stuff since the mid '80s and
referred me elsewhere.  Pretty weird, but considering I've only ever
seen 1 other Scout in the county, maybe not so weird after all...

But I digress.  If I can get new arms working on this baby, I'll keep it
as is.  This current frame has 4 holes in it to, so it sounds a lot like
what you have.  The PO told me that the original RHD frame was cracked
or somehow broken and therefore unusable.  So he modified a LHD frame
and viola here we are.  Although maybe he drilled his hole too high and
that's why me blade keeps hitting the top of the frame...

I'll try and make it to the parts store tomorrow and if that doesn't
work out I may be hitting the boneyards in earnest.

Dave