[ihc] Audible RHD Power steering

Jim,

Thanks for the reply.  First, check IHC Digest V7 #282 for a post about
the draglink being different RHD vs. LHD.  It was news to me, and I made
a mental note.  Just took a while for me to actually sit down and do the
research.  I'll try and see if that description gives me a way to
determine if I'm using the wrong draglink.  And it is custom.  As I told
Ryan earlier today, I think it was cut, shortened, and welded.  Probably
not a good idea.  I'll check to make sure that's what was done by
visually inspecting it tomorrow.

I'm getting a vibration and noise when turning right.  I've actually
drained the fluid a couple of times (drained, not flushed) and replaced
it, so I doubt if it's contaminated.  And I top it off every couple of
weeks, and it rarely gets to what I would consider "low".  Noise don't
bother me, but the vibration does.

If you tell me how to contact Coonrod's for the RHD box, I'll give 'em a
try.  Unless I manage to locate 'em on the web between now and when you
reply.

Let me know if those overpriced RHD Terras ever come down to a good
price.  I work with a guy delivering out of his new LHD Ford Ranger, and
he'd like to get a Scout.  A Terra might be a little big, but I imagine
it'd be better than what he is using.  Plus, the Terra is easily
convertible to a Traveller, right?  (I might even buy one, come to think
of it.  More transmission woes from my Cherokee...not the best backup
vehicle, IMHO.)

Dave