Re: [ihc] My Christmas Present

SNIP>

> This is likely more than you asked for, if not more info is
> available.  Jim
> A. retired Welding Instructor

Jim,
Thanks,
It's more than I asked for but not more than is welcome. I'm going to
share this with my daughter Audie, she found an interest in welding not
long ago.

I will see how hot I can get the area with an electric heat gun, not
too keen on heating it with an open flame. This is a good time to get
one of those laser thermometers to check the temp, although I already
own some pine sticks.

I'm only running two, 4 inch beads, to dicourage theft of the bumper
and  as a backup for the 8 bolts holding it on.

Willy