RE: [ihc] My Christmas Present

Willy, how about one or two of those "Mr. Heater" units that mount on the
top of a propane tank? Set a foot or so back from your work area, they'd
serve to preheat the bumper and to keep you (relatively) warm, too. I've
used them to good effect a couple of times (not counting that once I got too
close and set my sleeve on fire and didn't notice right away...) -John A.
---