Re: [ihc] My Christmas Present

on 1/3/04 10:16 PM, Dave Nuenke at dnuenke@domain.elided wrote:

> BTW all this talk about gas bottles
> reminds me I need to go and get acetelene, have to cut up a rusted
> out frame as soon as it gets a little warmer (can't see the point of
> trying to cut something with the torch in sub zero weather, yes that
> is during the day.....)
>
> Dave Nuenke

Well, David, you could use my son's strategy. He uses the gases and then
tells me the bottle is empty, and that I need to get it refilled. I don't
know why, but it seems to work every time.

I think the argpn/CO2 bottle is safe, because he won't want to spend the
time and brain power to convert the welder from innershield.

John