Re: [ihc] My Christmas Present

I got the gas bottle for my MIG Welder this summer, here is was about $150 or so for a bottle about half the size of a "full size" one, can't remember the actual size, but about 3 ft. high or so. I think it's about 15 or so to refill with Argon/ CO2 mix. For my torch I have a really little Actelene bottle, and a bigger O2 one. Used to have a tiny O2 bottle too, but they gave me the next size up one time when I refilled, darn..... BTW all this talk about gas bottles reminds me I need to go and get acetelene, have to cut up a rusted out frame as soon as it gets a little warmer (can't see the point of trying to cut something with the torch in sub zero weather, yes that is during the day.....)

Dave Nuenke