Re: [ihc] My Christmas Present

--- DeepSouthScouts@domain.elided wrote:
> =From: John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
> =Subject: Re: [ihc] My Christmas Present
> =snip=
>
> =I bought a SMALL gas bottle for my new Lincoln
> about a month ago.
> =Talk about expensive!
>
> =Maybe, and hopefully, you'll find it cheaper there.
>
> =John

Actually, it's more leasing than buying. And the lease
on the tank is transferable. I've seen people sell
them at farm sales & such.

The reason they swap the tanks is that a lot of the
local welding shops don't have fill capacity on site.
The place we use is like this. Their main store can
fill tanks, but not the branch shops. They just get a
load of full tanks to send out.
Also, according to the law, the tanks must be pressure
tested periodically.

Mark