[ihc] Ed's story, Eldon, Tulare, Arizona Show

on 12/24/03 8:25 AM, Ed Sohm at idaemes@domain.elided wrote:

> Living proof that God looks
> after idiots. I wouldn't do it again. I was in a hurry, wanted to make
> money, save the tow bill, and get back home rather than lose my load and
> sit at George's Chicken in SW Missouri all weekend. No offense intended
> to George or to SW Mo.

Scary story, Ed. You're quite right about God and those doing idiotic
things. He, She, or It has spared me way too many times, for me not to
believe that.

Truck story reminds me that Eldon "the diesel man" McFarling called last
night to wish us a happy holiday. Says that he is working hard at getting
out to Tulare for the Western Regionals in April. That would be a treat for
all of us Westerners.

He said that he also would like to get to the Arizona show, which if he
heard correctly is a week after Tulare rather and earlier as in the past.

John
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs