Re: [ihc] Ed's story, Eldon, Tulare, Arizona Show

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
> Truck story reminds me that Eldon "the diesel man" McFarling called last
> night to wish us a happy holiday. Says that he is working hard at getting
> out to Tulare for the Western Regionals in April. That would be a treat
for
> all of us Westerners.
>
> He said that he also would like to get to the Arizona show, which if he
> heard correctly is a week after Tulare rather and earlier as in the past.

I can confirm that what he heard about AZIHR/Tulare was true. He talked to
me just before he talked to you.  I can also confirm that he would like to
go to the Tulare show. I'm hopeful to bring him to DV for a few days on the
way to Tulare. He can stay with me between the Tulare and AZ shows, as can
any other binderfolk, for that matter. Be it ever so humble, there's no
place like Prescott Valley, and that's the time of year you have the windows
open all the time anyway.