RE: [ihc] Stupid Carb Problem

On my Holley 2300, the float shaft is part of the fuel bowl. There's a
retainer clip that holds the float onto that shaft, but the shaft itself
isn't something that I can imagine losing. It is a pressed-in, stainless pin
with a cut end that the retainer clips on to. We either have way-different
construction, or I'm not understanding your description. If you mean the
retainer clip, then that's an easy replacement. You could find an assortment
at any hardware store, or a Holley rebuild kit.
FWIW... -John A.

---