[ihc] Stupid Carb Problem

Okay-the carb is not stupid, but I am and that created the problem!

I took my carb apart to rebuild it, and put the dry/plastic parts separate
from the ones that I was soaking.  Somewhere/somehow in this process, I lost
the float hinge pin-or whatever the pin is called that holds the float in
place.  Is this something I can buy individually?  Can get somewhere?  Anyone
got a dead mid-70's Holley laying around that may have one?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Michael