[ihc] WHOO HOO! I can post!

I thought I'd give it a try since others had been reporting similar
problems and a test message showed up.  I've been unable to post for
over a year now.  Suddenly got my voice back...

Ken

kd> I'm just noting here that the classic "flat fender" Power Wagon did
kd> not use this pattern.  They are a 5 lug, I can't recall the bolt
kd> circle, not 8" but still a large one.  They used the same lug from
kd> WWII up to 1968 when the last one was made, all using the Chrysler 9-
kd> 5/8 diffs.

kd> The other Power Wagons must've used the six lug.

kd> Ken