Re[2]: [ihc] What is the 6 lug bolt circle diameter?

I'm just noting here that the classic "flat fender" Power Wagon did
not use this pattern.  They are a 5 lug, I can't recall the bolt
circle, not 8" but still a large one.  They used the same lug from
WWII up to 1968 when the last one was made, all using the Chrysler 9-
5/8 diffs.

The other Power Wagons must've used the six lug.

Ken