RE: [ihc] Attention Wire Heads : A "Signal" For Help!

Thanks Howard & John!  You've shed some light (pun intended!) on this. I'll
borrow a meter from someone at work for ease in troubleshooting. I think
armed with the schematic and meter, I can deal with it.

Cheers,

--Pete
Pete said earlier that his Fluke meter had disappeared. Yesterday, I was working on a wiring problem on Christmas decorations using a Fluke meter that I think I bought from Radio Shack for around $20 on sale. Anyway, that darn meter measures AC voltage, DC voltage, and continuity automatically.

Pretty neat that I don't have to make any decisions leading to burning out a meter fuse. Not very accurate as everything is measured by lights, but close enough for most purposes. About the size of a very skinny glasses case and the leads store in the case.

So, what do you care, and why do I bother you with this rambling? Don't know, I just admire Fluke's design of meters.

John
--
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs