Re: [ihc] Attention Wire Heads : A "Signal" For Help!

I'd suggest you first verify you're getting 12V out of the brake light
switch, then pull the wheel and clean the dried out grease and crud out
of the switch, relube it, and see if that fixes the problem.  That was
John Stricker's problem a few months back when he had similar symptoms.

Howard