RE: [ihc] 1200 vs. 1210 models

Along our 1200 vs.1210 thread, and not being able to figure out some things
the IH did, I have an interesting item.  Years ago, I'm thinking 77-78
maybe, I had Rocky Mtn. IH in Denver print me out the lineset for my 73
1210D.  What they printed was not the lineset like we've seen but just a
list of the codes, in sequence of serial number.  On this it clearly shows
my pickup as a 1210B.  Here is a scan of it, see what you guys think:

http://www.fone.net/~rvar/image/lineset.jpg

Anyone know what the "oth" and "other" refer too?

Kurt