[ihc] Any Washington area Digesters looking for a scout 800?

Received the following message the other day:
 Quote:
I see you have one, I have 1970 800E that I'm selling cause I can't find a
wiring harness, need bumber to bumper wiring. Would you or any one you know
be interested in this scout? Asking $750. V-8, auto.

After I responded about wiring etc confirming whether he still wanted to
sell it... and mentioning that it's not an 800E...

Quote:
Ryan, Thanks for getting back to me. As you can tell by my discription I
don't know alot about these rigs. I do have alot of pics so if you or
someone wants some, just send any requests to me at
justjavajos@domain.elided. I'll be selling it and just stick to my 67-72
trucks.
Thanks Will

So it looks like he  still wants it gone. I havn't seen any pics of the
thing, mainly because I'm too far away to look because I'm afraid I might
like it.  Hoping it's in good shape for somebody, it goes to the list first.
Let me know if you are interested in it so I know whether to keep looking
for homes for it or not.

Trying to keep this scout nice and  safe  and intact...

Thanks,
Ryan