[ihc] Rear cam bearing r/r

Digesters,

	Back in 2000 I bought an engine that had been rebuilt and not run
for years???  My intent was to tear it down and check it out prior to using
it...but that didnt happen.  I ended up having to get it running and then
drive it across country pulling a 4000# trailer.  During the drive the
lifters kept making some crazy loud noise, but nothing failed.
	Through some troubleshootingdetermined that it was either the
rearcam bearing or the cam itself...Either way I had to pull the engine to
work on it.

	Now...a couple of years later the engine is out and I need advice on
how to replace the bearing.  I've got the manual and it keeps saying that
you can work on the cam without tearing down the engine, but it doesnt give
me the steps. I've done a lot of remove and replace at the component level,
but I've never rebuilt...can anyone point me in the right direction over
e-mail or direct me to an appropriate web site?  Thanks in advance.

Matt Seay
73 Scout II
77 Scout II for sale.