[ihc] Completely Off Topic but Who Else Would I Ask?

Does anyone know where I can get a lump of coal?  How big is a "lump" of
coal?  I need a lump or lumps for a gift.

Sorry for the off topic nature of the question but this is the only forum I
could think of where someone may be able to help.

IHC content.  I wish that Scout 800 in Washington was in Southern
California.  After commuting for a few months along the same route as a navy
blue 800 and seeing it a few days a week I realize I like them more than my
'72 Scout II.

Pete