Re: [ihc] I need a posi for an RA15

I really don't think a posi was available for the RA-15. That's why the Dana 70 was optional in the 1Ts.

Rocky Lear wrote:

Season's greetings all! I have managed to come up with a one ton axle that I want to use but I couldn't find one with a posi in it. I would really like to have a posi in the back of this truck. If anyone has a stump from one that is damaged, I will buy it. I suppose buying a new unit is out of the question? Also, does anyone know if there were any driveshaft yokes made for these, that will hold a 1410 series or larger joint?
Rocky