[ihc] I need a posi for an RA15

Season's greetings all! I have managed to come up with a one ton axle that I want to use but I couldn't find one with a posi in it. I would really like to have a posi in the back of this truck. If anyone has a stump from one that is damaged, I will buy it. I suppose buying a new unit is out of the question? Also, does anyone know if there were any driveshaft yokes made for these, that will hold a 1410 series or larger joint?

Rocky