Re: [ihc] Reverse Polarity (coil "Q")

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "T.R.E.Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>; "ihc-digest" <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 14:04
Subject: Re: [ihc] Reverse Polarity (coil "Q")

<snip>

> I'll probably think of more as the day wears on.
>
> I treasure my IH manual, but I don't use it often enough.
>
> John
> --
> John Hofstetter
> www.goldrush.com/~hofs

I treasure my 78-80 scout II manual set enough that I'm already working on a
CTS-2300 for the Panel... I keep the scout's manuals in a semi dedicated
7.62 ammo can (VBG) in the back of the scout for easy access when working on
it (also since I don't have a garage or anything, everything needs to be in
the scout... makes it easier if something happens on the road, however).

on that note, does anyone know fully what the CTS-2300 covers?  Nothing I've
seen really seemed to make full sense about what it covers... I did gather
that it covers all D series pickups, travelalls and some scouts as well as
loadstars...

-Ryan