RE: [ihc] RE: Things That Go GRRRRRRRIND In The Night!

> Thanks for setting me straigt, Tom.  So, you believe that most likely, if
> the rear shock had been in place, this likely would have happened anyway?
> attributed it to excessive bounce/sway without the shock in place.  I
> stand
> corrected.
>
> How big a deal is it to fix?

I don't think the parts house can help. :D

Look at the bottom of this pic page -

http://tigger.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/jpg/trail_rides/deerlodge_8_15_98/pics.html

You'll see my ripped mount.

Is that what you see? :D

Fix is "simple" - beat/push/pull the hanger back into place, and weld.

Easiest to unbolt the spring first, weld it up, and then put the spring
back in and re-bolt.