Re: [ihc] RE: Things That Go GRRRRRRRIND In The Night!

Peter,

http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/frametip.htm
Has some good drawings and descriptions for fixing the spring hanger.
If that is what has broken (very common) get it and the other side
welded and gusseted. Every one I have seen break were on the pass side,
none of them were shock related.

good luck,
willy