RE: [ihc] sytnetic lubricants

Mac, you can get all that at Walmart. As far as parts
stores, it just depends on what their supplier sells.
Most can get stuff in 5 gallon buckets, but I'd bet
that walmart would be cheaper.
I would have agreed with Mark completely, until a few days ago. My old diesel mechanic, who is retired on disability, is working off the price of an electric wheelchair that I tried to give him, but he wanted to pay me with his services so he is working it off. (Now, that is a screwed up sentence!)

Get to the point, John!

OK, as part of a service that he is doing to my Scout, I told him to buy a 6 pak of Mobil 1 at the local Wal-Mart. He was getting some other parts at a local NAPA store where he has an account, and they sold him the oil at a dollar a quart cheaper than the Wal-Mart store.

Never would have thought that.

Mark, does your parts house sell Mobil 1, and if so what does it go for to account holders?

John

--
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs