From: John Hofstetter [mailto:hofs@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 11:48 AM
To: jma@domain.elided; Ryan Moore; ihc-digest
Subject: RE: Hoffs' subjects and target practice on the [ihc] digest

At 10:19 PM -0700 11/9/03, John M. Adams wrote:
>Just to confuse matters more:

You know, matters may be more confusable, but there are times when I
doubt that I am. But thanks for the post, and I apologize for the
double entry. Geez, I hope that I didn't contradict what I said the
first time when I re-typed it.

Reminds me that: "If you don't have a really good memory, better tell
the truth."
--
John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs