Re: [ihc] 13" clutches ...I think it is possible

---There may be some transmission shops that rebuild pressure plates, but we
have a shop locally that specializes in rebuilding clutches. I had mentioned
a few times in the past that buying a rebuilt pressure plate, relined clutch
disc, having the flywheel faced an bearings cleaned, inspected, and packed
or replaced from one of these companies, could end up costing a fraction of
what is costs to buy a kit from one of the auto parts stores. You might not
find a deal like I found (unless you know someone who knows the family who
runs the business), but you won't be paying for the name + S&H. You will
also be dealing with a person, not a corporation. People will normally won't
give you hassle (you can usually tell from talking to a person weather you
want their business or not) when it comes to warranty if the warranty is
advertised. People at the "ma and pop" repair shops generally try to do
their best work to upkeep PR.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)