Re: [ihc] 13" clutches ...I think it is possible

Yes, with the correct bellhousing the 13" clutch will work in a pickup or a Scout. I put one in a Traveler that I was working on some years ago becasue the motor that I put in it came from a Loadstar, and a brand new 13" clutch was included with the motor, so I did the sensible thing and bolted it on. I think you need a different throwout bearing though. The clutch is really, really stiff with a 13, and I agree with Jim Grammer that a 13 is overkill for a light line rig. I do personally prefer the 12's for my towrigs though. I found that the 12 grabs better and holds up better to the abuse from the heavy trailer.

Dave Nuenke