Re: [ihc] Installed a Holley 2300!

After 6months of messing about with my old carb...I also installed a new
holley 2300 (350cfm) in my 77 Traveller V345 about 6 weeks ago.. and also am very
pleased with the results .. started straight up first time.. no tweaking
needed. And havent had any issues since.

Joseph.

In a message dated 11/7/2003 3:56:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,