Re: [ihc] Installed a Holley 2300!

I'll also attest to the greatness that is the 7448. I put one on my '76 304 Scout II last month and it's possibly the best money I've ever put into it. Right out of the box it was pretty close. It was slow fouling on the left bank so I jetted down one size and that took care of it. About an hour labor and I was one very happy Scouter.
Ryan Goldade
Portland OR