Re[2]: [ihc] Which BB?

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:35:23 -0600 "T.R.E.Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided> wrote:
> [...]

this particular issue is controversial; on another list there are generally flame
wars about it ever six months.

in my experience, the people who don't want to get two copies (one through
the list and one directly) are louder whiners than the ones who do want to
get two copies, so i try to edit the To: and CC: lines to be the list only. that
way i generally hear the least amount of whining.

richard