> Re: [ihc] posts and information, incorrect or not

Speaking of which...................

I think I told Hofs, maybe it was Steve, might have been one of my imaginary
friends, I don't know, but I have a set of the "turbine" style wheels that
came of my '80 Traveler.  This was a Midas conversion with the captains
chairs in it.  (I think I still have the captains chairs too, but I'm not
sure.  Upholstery is shot on them and I took them out because the backs
don't flip and you can't rotate them with a console in the vehicle for
access to the back seat).  They're (the wheels) in good shape if someone has
a use for them. I have no idea what they'd cost to ship.  I told one of the
guys I ought to send them to Nationals with them and see if they could just
get them to a worthy home somewhere.

No idea how *rare* or unusual they are, maybe not at all, but I haven't seen
many Scouts with them from the factory.  I don't want much for them, I just
have no use for them at all and they're sitting in plastic bags in my
garage.  Make me an offer, if you want them.

Price would be right to someone that was going to USE them.  If I find out
you bought them and then resold them for half a gazillion dollars I'll have
to hunt you down, find you, and shoot you like the dog you are.  And Hofs
will be more than happy to help me.

John Stricker