Re: [ihc] Never overlook the obvious, or even the oblivious

At 9:43 PM -0600 10/27/03, John Stricker wrote:
This is mostly to Howard, Steve and Mark S., and Hofs.

When these yahoos were visiting, I told all of them of my leaky valve cover
difficulties.  For those of you that don't know, I'll go back a while.
Sherman, set the way-back machine to about 1997.

You know John, I liked the post, I liked the puzzle, but best of all, I liked the subject line.

John Hofstetter