[ihc] Before The White Flakes Fly - Beat The Rush : Che*y Snowblower

I think I posted this here last year or so.  I don't know if this is the
same owner trying to sell it again, or the new owner - who perhaps couldn't
afford to feed it!  This is not Binder related, other than in the sense that
I'm sure Tom M. and others might find this "inspiring"!  ;-)

Beat the rush... Bid high, bid now!  ;->>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6729&item=
2438725359

I have no interest or association with the seller.  Just thought it was
"interesting"!

Cheers,

--Pete