[ihc] Fog/Driving Light Control (Eureka) and LEDs

---Laugh if you will, but my problem is solved and I again will have
fog/driving lights, no way of leaving them on unless I leave the headlights
on and... wait, my new fuse panel has a circuit specifically for power to
headlights when ignition is on... hmmmmm.

---As you may or may not recall, I had asked a couple years ago, how I would
tap my fog/driving lights into my dimmer switch so the lights would be off
when the headlights were off and I wouldn't accidentally drain my battery
overnight (without the use of quick-splices that I hate so much). Well, with
the new wiring system installed and not much left to do on the Scout
(electrical that is), I was wiring my fog/driving lights and stopped in full
work mode to say, "Didn't you want to solve a problem before you hooked
these up again?" Here's what I did.

---Next to my new 64 circuit fuse panel, I have mounted two relays (one for
fog and one for driving). Next to, and just above the dimmer switch, I
installed a second dimmer switch. On the dash, above the headlight switch, I
have a 3-way toggle switch (enough switches yet? Just enough, to do as
planned). From the headlight accessory feed on the panel, I ran a 14 gauge
wire to the dimmer switch, from the two controlled positions of the dimmer
switch I ran a 14 gauge wire to each of the switched power terminals on the
relays. Next, from battery on the panel, I ran one 14 gauge wire to the
toggle switch and from each of the two controlled poles of the toggle I ran
a 14 gauge wire to the battery feed terminal on the relays. Grounds to the
panel and lights to their appropriate relay and what have I?

---I can now control the power to the relay via the toggle switch and select
fog/driving lights for either dim or high beams. Next on the list is LEDs. I
will have to take a trip to the local AZ and see how much they want for
them. Anyone have any leads on cheaper prices than $4.99 per 1156 or 1157?
What LEDs (if all are available) I have figured for the Scout II is:

    -1) 3 green #194s ... one for FRT AXLE ENGAGED and two for turn signal
indicators.
    -2) 3 red #194s ... one for BRAKE warning light and two for marker
lights
    -3) 2 amber #194s ... marker lights
    -4) 5 white #194s ... 4 for gauge illumination and one for license plate
(maybe 1 for license and 4 blue for gauges)
    -5) 1 blue #194s ... high beam indicator
    -6) 1 blue #211 ... for cargo light
    -7) 2 blue #57 ... for courtesy lights
    -8) 3 blue #53s ... for instrument panel lighting
(headlight, fan and wiper switch, heater controls, etc.)
    -9) 2 red #1157s for brake/turn signal
    -10) 2 amber #1157s for front turn signal/parking lights
    -11) 2 bright white #1156s for back up lights

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)