[ihc] New or Reproduction decals

Is there any hope of getting all new decals for my 72 truck that I am restoring? I'd like to have them all but if anyone knows if any of them are available new or in repro form, please let me know. If none are being made, I'll have to fgure out an alternative path. There are three or four in the front drivers door jamb (the one with the maple leaf, the powr lock, and another one I think), then there is the round warning decal on the dash, then there are the three or four out under the hood (one on the engine I think). Any help would be appreciated!

Rocky