[ihc] Re: Cheap shipping company

Ok,  Forward Air is the one I was thinking of.  Thanks Colin. I looked on
the bb too but didn't go through the faqs I guess. Oh well.

Ken

>Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 01:39:26 -0500

>From: Colin Gebhart >Subject: [ihc] Re: Cheap shipping company > >Hi
Ken, > >Sorry if I missed a reply, but might you be thinking of Forward
Air? > >http://www.forwardair.com/ >
>http://www.binderbulletin.org/faq/11.htm#12

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet
access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month.*
*Depending on the local service providers in your area.