Re: [ihc] Coating Traveler top?

Joel,

A few years ago i bought some glass supplies from a company called
Sticky Stuff Sales

Sticky Stuff
6880 W Orangewood Ave GLENDALE, AZ 85303-1700
(623) 847-2444

they specialize in resins etc in small quantities and have many types of resins.

- Jim in Mesa

> > Binders,
> >       The white paint is now only covering about 50% of the top to my
> > Traveler, and the black fiberglass underneath is
> > really paying the price beneath the AZ sun.  So, I was thinking of

Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2003 All rights reserved