[ihc] Moderately Urgent! HELP?

I'm hoping to go over to I-10 International today to pick up some parts and
to save me a trip way out the other side of Tucson for part numbers, I'm
wondering if anyone can help me with the following?

Part # for window crank handle:  1986  S-1900 Medium Duty

Part # for "Insulator" (Transmission Mount) as a NOS part from
International

Any help on these would be great, as I wanted to stop there on my way home.

Thanks!

JoelB