[ihc] adjustable draglink?

Binders,

I have lifted my Traveler and after getting smaller shackles up front, I
have eliminated the bump-steer.  Now, the problem is that I need to adjust
the drag link back to center for the steering wheel.  I don't want to just
pull the wheel and reset it straight, because then the truck will be 2.5
turns to the right side lock, and 3.5 turns to the left side lock (or
whatever...).  Currently the truck turns easier to the right than the left
because the slop has already been taken out of the steering gear box and
it's running on the tighter gear mesh when running straight, so the pilot
tends to induce oscillation in the steering because of the unmatched
effects from left to right.

I want the pitman arm to again face straight forward and I need a longer
drag link to do this.  I have part numbers from two friends that have done
this on their trucks, and reference info from another that he got a whole
adjustable unit from a 80's Bronco.

Anyone, anybody?

I'm looking in yards this weekend with tools and a tape measure....

JoelB