[ihc] 6 door IH's

I'm interested in knowing if anyone has done a stretch to 6 doors on an IH 69-75? Either a
t-all, t-ette or whatever......I saw the one on ebay some time ago that had been home done but I want to know if there are other ones that show up at the shows. I have almost all the parts to do the conversion and all the necessary equipment to pull it off. I just wanted to talk to someone who had done it to see where they made their cuts on the roofline if it was a pickup.

Rocky